Regatta Subdivision is located on beautiful Lake Murray near Columbia, South Carolina. The area boasts high quality schools, excellent medical facilities, easy access to transportation centers, and numerous entertainment venues, shopping centers and recreational opportunities. Get directions to the subdivision.
- Lake Murray is the "Jewel of the Midlands," a 50,000 acre year-round playground with 620 miles of shoreline and a wealth of opportunities for boating, fishing, water-skiing, swimming, and relaxation. The lake is well known for its striped bass, largemouth bass, bream and crappie fishing. Enjoy the sunset in the summertime by watching thousands of Purple Martins fly into Bomb Range Island, the nation’s only Purple Martin Sanctuary. You’ll soon fall in love with lake living and will wish you’d been there your whole life.
- 15 miles from Lake Murray and recently named one of America’s Most Livable Communities, Columbia is South Carolina’s capital city with a population of over 600,000 in the Greater Columbia area.
- Average year-round temperature is 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The area boasts a large state and community park system and is home to the world-class Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Garden.
- Over 30 golf courses are within a 30-mile radius.
- The United States Army’s largest training base – Fort Jackson – is located in Columbia.
- The Columbia area is home to numerous community theaters and sporting and performance venues.
- Three major rivers run through the area, which makes it one of the best destinations nationally for canoe and kayak enthusiasts.
- Columbia is home to the University of South Carolina along with several other institutions of higher learning.
- Lexington School District 5 test scores are among the highest in the state.
- Three major interstates transect the Columbia metropolitan area -- I-20, I-26 and I-77 -- and the city is within 90 miles of I-85 and within 60 miles of I-95.
- The Columbia Metropolitan Airport serves over 1 million customers annually. Columbia Owens Downtown Airport provides service for smaller, private airplanes.
- Columbia is 90 miles from Charlotte, NC and 220 miles from Atlanta, GA.